Are in your home. Except water. The food source is cellulose. Paper and wood are cellulose.The temperature range is optimal for mold to grow. But we keep the moisture (humidity) low when we air condition our homes.Read More »
Understanding Water, Fire & Mold Damage Restoration Processes
Mold spores can easily be breathed into the lungs. Exposure to mold can cause cold-like symptoms and can trigger asthma attacks. It is not safe to live in a home with high levels of mold in the air. Lengthy or repeated exposure to high levels of mold can also be harmful to health and may cause development of an allergy to mold. Allergic reaction to mold spores can occur even when the mold is dead. Mold must be removed to be safe.Read More »
A turnkey solution to water damage, fire damage and mold issues. Call (813) 283-2202 Now!