Property damage is something no homeowner or business owner wants to be surprised with. Unfortunately, it’s an inevitable occurrence for anyone that owns the property — especially when you live or work in Tampa, FL. You never truly know what will go wrong or when disaster will strike.
If you’re lucky, you won’t be too devastated by the property damage and it’ll be easy to restore your home or business back to its original condition. With that said, not everyone is lucky and sometimes the damage is so severe that it requires a long and complex restoration process.
While that’s often the case with property damage that’s considered a large loss, that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world. Thanks to all the hard work, perseverance, and determination by quality restoration companies in Tampa, your home or business won’t be shut down for long.
What is a Large Loss?
A large loss is exactly as it sounds — any event or situation that results in a significant and devastating amount of damage to your home or business. Although any damage to your property can be devastating and frustrating, not all property damage is considered a large loss.
While there’s no standard for what’s considered a large loss, there are several factors that play a role in whether property damage is a large loss or not.
Let’s look at some of those factors:
- Facility – the type of facility plays a major role in whether property damage is considered a large loss. For example, commercial properties (office buildings, hotels, warehouses, etc.) are most prone to a large loss.
- Cost – a large loss generally results in high cost of repairs and restoration. Since a large loss results in a lot of structural damage to the property, it won’t be a cheap restoration process.
- Area – another major deciding factor is the affected area. A large loss generally refers to property damage to a large part of the property, if not the entire property. The larger the affected area, the more devastating the damage.
- Time – some restoration projects take a long time to complete. A large loss can refer to damage that shuts down your home or business for a long period of time. Of course, this only adds to the frustration of a large loss.
- Repairs – the amount of repairs that are needed or the magnitude of those repairs could be a deciding factor in what’s considered a large loss. This is especially true for structural damage that requires complex repairs.
Property damage can be considered a large loss due to the type of facility, cost of restoration, magnitude of the repairs, the affected area, or the amount of time your home or business is out of commission. Either way, a large loss creates a great deal of stress, frustration, and vexation.
How Can DriRite Help?
When you experience water, mold, fire, or flood damage in Tampa, it’s imperative that you begin the restoration process as soon as possible — no matter how large the loss. The sooner you contact a quality restoration company, the sooner you can open your doors back up.
That’s where DriRite comes in to play a major role in the recovery process. If you need water, mold, flood, or fire restoration in Tampa, you’ve come to the right place. Here are just some of the reasons why Tampa residents trust DriRite with their large loss restoration needs:
- Certified Experts – our experts are certified, licensed, and bonded to ensure efficacy and quality.
- Advanced Equipment – we only use the best, most advanced equipment when restoring large losses to your property.
- Experience – we have over 30 years of experience in the restoration industry and have restored plenty of large losses over that time.
- Communication – throughout the process, we maintain constant communication with our clients and are dedicated to quality customer service.
- Passion – we wouldn’t be in this industry if we didn’t love what we do. Our passion drives us and is a big reason why we operate under the highest standards.
- 24/7 Services – we understand that large losses generally happen unexpectedly. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency services to those that need it most.
When you’re ready for quality and reliable fire, mold, flood, and water damage repair in Tampa, contact DRIRITE today. We have the experience, equipment, and passion to get the job done right the first time around. We can’t wait to bring a sense of relief back into your day-to-day life.
Chief Executive Officer
Mike Campbell is a highly experienced professional specializing in structural drying, mold remediation, and environmental consulting. With certifications such as OSHA HAZWOPER, council-certified microbial remediator, and state of Florida licensed mold remediator, he offers tailored solutions to clients at DriRite. With specialized training from the IICRC, Mike is equipped with advanced skills in categories such as applied structural drying, commercial drying, and water damage restoration. This expertise allows him to deliver comprehensive and effective solutions to water-related issues. His dedication to providing exceptional service and expertise makes him a valuable resource in the field.
Comments are closed.